Bolts teaches Chase about “The Code” (the Golden Rule) which can be found in Bible, check it out for yourself!
“Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you.”
- Do you think you can memorize it?
- How does this make you feel when you think of someone you have wronged?
- How does this make you feel when you think of someone doing something wrong to you?
- When will this be hard to do?
- Can you think of a time when you have done this?
- Can you think of a way you could practice this today?
- Why do you think Jesus asks us to behave this way?
Bolts wants to encourage us to pray about what we just learned!
“Dear Jesus, help me to treat people how I would want to be treated, help me be an example to others, in Jesus name I pray Amen.”